The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame is open to the public. Please be assured that the health and safety of our visitors and staff are our top priorities. To ensure that we are providing a safe environment for all, the Museum has the following policies and procedures in place:
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick. For more information about COVID-19 and its symptoms, please check the CDC website.
- Physical distancing is required. Visitors should stay at least 6 feet from persons not within their group or family. Please follow the physical-distancing markers at visitor entry and exit points, as well as in locations throughout the Museum.
- Visitors are encouraged to use the hand sanitizer stations positioned at the entrances and throughout the Museum.
- Visitors will receive as part of their admission their own stylus pen to be used when interacting with touchscreens and buttons. Please remember not to use your hands.
- The elevator will be reserved for those who cannot use the stairs, and is to be used by only one visitor party at a time.
- A digital map of the Museum can be viewed here.
- Protective acrylic shields have been installed at the admissions desk and in the gift shop.