Hours & Admission
Current hours: Open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. through May 31, 2023. Closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Summer hours: Open every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 1 through Sept. 30.
2023 closed dates: Easter (April 9), Thanksgiving (Nov. 23), Christmas Eve (Dec. 24), Christmas (Dec. 25), New Year's Eve (Jan. 31), New Year's Day (Jan. 1, 2024)
Click here to purchase admission tickets!
* The Museum's signature film, What It Takes: Journey to the Hall of Fame, is currently showing at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
- Adult (18-64): $20
- Senior (65+): $15
- Student (6-18/College with ID): $10
- Child (5 and under): Free
- Museum Member: Free
- Blue Star Museum Program: Free admission for active military members and their families
- Veteran: Free with ID
- Free/BOGO/$5 off passes are honored at face value
Please note that there is NO group rate for general admission. (Information on group rates for guided Museum tours can be found under Education, Adult Programs.)
Please call (518) 584-0400 to make your reservation at the below rates.
NYRA employee: Free with ID
Kentucky Derby Museum Members: Free with membership card
Kentucky Old Friends Members: Free with membership card
NYTB Members (with card): $5 off regular admission
Children’s Museum at Saratoga Members: $5 off regular admission
Museums for All: $3 admission for each person with an EBT card, maximum of 4 people per card
Old NMR Free Passes (includes old free passes with NYRA logo): honored as $10 off regular admission
Old NMR BOGO Passes: honored as $10 off 2nd regular admission